Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Identity

assalamualaikum....




i see u there...k.yong. b.long dil, cik yah ermm who else ea...orait all of u laa...hyeee...^___^




we met again...haaa u see u see... i told u from my previous posted right???....haha..(evil laughh)




this time aaaaa my tittle is "identity"....




y??u ask me y haa???




haiyooo of course la coz this is my identity...i want u all to know even u dont know me....what am i doing, my job, my work...haaa ok aaa....let me explain a little bit....






All artworks are belongs to Mior Fhaez. Copyright © 2011. All Rights Reserved



this is my identity...so as u might able can see ( can / can't) this logo is copywrigt and it's a identity that represent me....





question :




y do i need the identity?




1- as a mark....easy for me to mark my work





2- as a graphic designer, mark is necessary as a corporate identity to let people know who u are...




3- to get expose in different way/method/style......not just simply put your face or picture or what so ever to get people know u (old style)....this is the other method to expose your self to the public. Bring transformation to the future...




we are the future right!!!





so if u see this, so that mean it's me...





that's all for now...thank you for read this information...so, errmm...i gtg...see u next time....








assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment