Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Editor Words

assalamualaikum




(opening)
what a co-inccident, hahaha....worait, let me story tolly to u allz....
let me share with u my secret....




1st off all i would like to thnk to u guys for spending time to visit my site....i'm very appreciate that effort...errmm...what else ea...(bluuuuuurrrrr)



errrmmm haa...to the supporters, editors, members, frens, kwn, buddy, all off u.....thnk you, arigato, terima kasih daun serai.....




(content)
1st - as a medium to a step ahead.
Pen Mata Bulat is a mass media for me to express my self, promoting, business, practising english, writing, ermm yeah...i know my grammer, writing, sentense is bad...but eerrmm...i tryy laa...



2nd - make friends



3rd - make profit



(conclusion)
that's all folks....ahaha....catch me on the next post (soon)...hope u have a great time in life....



last word, STAY SAFE.....






assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment